I. Returns & ExchangesDue to the nature of custom invitations, stationery, and paper goods, and personalized products, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Damage & IssuesAt Tuesday Grace Designs, LLC, we take every measure to ensure your custom and semi-custom stationery is correct. This is why we provide you with multiple digital proofs of every piece, which we ask that your thoroughly enjoy for spelling and accuracy. We ask that you take the time to carefully review these proofs to reduce the risk of mistakes or issues once your order is produced.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If there is an error made on the part of Tuesday Grace Designs, LLC, the problem will be corrected to the best of our ability at no cost to you.
If the error or issue is reflected on the Final Proof, which your reviewed and approved, corrections and reprints can be ordered at your expense.
Tuesday Grace Designs is not liable for any damage to invitations or stationery that is caused by the United States Postal Service once said products have been mailed to their recipients.
III. Refunds & CancellationsIf a cancellation is required, please contact Tuesday Grace Designs, LLC immediately by email (email@example.com).
FOR CUSTOM STATIONERY ORDERS
- If you have not approved your final proof and signed the Print & Production Confirmation, you are responsible for the non-refundable Design Retainer and the cost of any materials that have been purchased.
- If you have approved your final proof and signed the Print & Production Confirmation you are responsible for the total cost of your final invoice. Because of the personalization of the Products, orders are non-refundable, without exception.
FOR SEMI-CUSTOM STATIONEY ORDERS
- If you have not approved your final proof and production has not begun, you are subjected to a $250 cancellation fee. The remainder of the Total Cost will be reimbursed to the original method of payment.
- If you have approved your final proof and production has begun, your order is non-refundable, without exception.
We will notify you once we’ve received your Refund/Cancellation request, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Either party may choose to be excused of any further performance obligations in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the reasonable control of either party, such as, but not limited to:
- a natural disaster (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, flooding, storms or infestation); or
- War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not); or
- any hazardous situation created outside the reasonable control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism; or any act outside of the reasonable control of either party such as a governmental authority, strike, lockout or labor dispute.
In this event, Tuesday Grace will work with you to come to an agreement that is as satisfactory as possible for all parties.
In the situation where you and Tuesday Grace no longer see eye-to-eye in regards to the project and cannot reach a cordial agreement about next steps, Tuesday Grace reserves the right to cancel the Agreement and gracefully part ways with you. At that time, you will be responsible for finding a different stationer to satisfy your design needs. Tuesday Grace reserves the right to keep the $250 cancellation fee and may or may not charge you for additional work rendered after project was originally booked. In this instance, you will not be provided with any of the work created during the design process including, but not limited to, working files in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Procreate, etc.